.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

chip it!

Have you heard about Chip It yet?  All I can say is  
"How handy is that?"

So what is it and how does it work?

What:  Sherwin-Williams came out with a tool that matches the colour scheme from any picture on the net and displays them for you!

HowSimply drag the Chip It button onto your toolbar
find any picture on the net
click the Chip It button and it'll instantaneously match the colours in the room
and you can save them, print them..do whatever you want with them.

Sherwin-Williams sure hit the nail on the head with this!  Head on over to test it out for yourself here!  Just think of all the possibilities...pulling colours from pillows, curtains, pictures, nature.. you name it.  The beauty of this too is that you can just print out the colours and colour match wherever you go!

This works extremely well with Pinterest....you all must know Pinterest by now too right?!  You can find my Pinterest boards here. 

Happy Chipping!


8 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post and sharing it. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will probably be back again to browse more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pal! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info’s. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're really thinking ; )