.

Friday, February 10, 2012

drink up {p52 - 6}

 So it's week 6 and I have 2 posts?  bad bad bad p-52er!  Maybe I should hunt down the p-12 group?


MY NOHL...
my head holding
ear bending
dimply knuckled
milk mustachey
alfalfa haired
5 year old!

It takes a lot of work to eat your breakfast when you're 5.  I love this morning moment.  It's amazing to me that if I hadn't stopped to take this picture, I may not have even noticed all these silly little things.  I'm the one busy making breakfast and lunches in the morning...so I never take the time to sit and watch their sweet little ways.  Today was a reminder to take the time to notice my blessings!

Oh yes...and I'm to clarify, that's a "manly pink" cup.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

5 comments:

  1. I would recognize that Ikea cute anywhere! We have those too. Yes, manly it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo. Love the morning sun streaming in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder to notice the everyday moments that are really the special moments. Sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're really thinking ; )