See this is why I love blogging, not that anyone is actually reading this...hello, anybody there, but 4 years..really? It only took me 4 years and a blog to do this!
- Cut out burlap to fit over your frame
- Place the frame on your burlap and trace out the center of the frame with a permanent marker pen
- To make your corners nice, cut in the middle up to your angle (see pic below)
- When cutting out the extra burlap in the center, don't cut exactly on your marked line...be sure to cut below it so you have enough burlap to hot glue to the inside of your frame
- Continue to hot glue the outside of your frame, pulling snuggly
- For the outside corners, I cut again on the angle, and then snipped them to a 90 degrees, fold over and hot glue (pics above and below)
The little flower is left over burlap pieces that I cut into circles and crumpled up, ribbon and a button. I really really thought this was a super easy effort project. Burlap is my friend, oh and I can't forget to credit the hot glue!
Caution: many a fingertip was burned in the making of this frame : )