.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Margaritaville

Oh man, the weather has been amazing the last couple of days...time to break out the patio furniture! And don't get me wrong, I love my kids to the moon, but is March break almost over??? Seriously, I love having them all home, and this helps alot too....


March Break Margaritas

(can be used just to get you through....or have yourself a Monday Margarita in "back to school" celebration bahahhah)


Recipe
  • 1 can of Minute Maid LimeAid
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup Tequila
  • 1 cup of Sprite
  • 1/2 orange, freshly squeezed

I cut up three slices each lemon and lime to set afloat in pitcher. Also, before serving, wet the rim of your glass with either the lemon or lime. Then turn in a small plate of salt to minimally coat the rim. Add ice, margarita and top off with a wedge of lime!

ENJOY!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're really thinking ; )