What's so special about my wraps that I'd post it? Well, it's a dressing combo that I love that I never would have dreamed of putting together, except that my sister forced me to try it!
The secret is Tzatziki and Honey Mustard sauce! I know it sounds so tempting, but really... even my kids love it! I ♥ the Skotidakis brand of Tzatziki from Costco and the Honey Mustard I make at home.
- Bake chicken at 350 for 25-30 min. (even easier with left over chicken)
- Place wraps in oven for the last two min.
- Stir together equal parts honey to mustard
- Spread Tzaatziki thinly over entire wrap
- Layer chicken, shredded cheese, and a drizzle of honey mustard
- Fold and Enjoy
Simple ~ Yummy