.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

burlap table cloth

There is a super amazing girl, Jen from Tatertots and Jello, who is completely inspiring! She loves burlap, and has thus sparked my interest! So I went and bought myself 5 yards of burlap,and on the way home with it, I thought "what the heck am I gonna do with all this burlap?"

Jen had made a lovely ruffled tablecloth from burlap. Hmmmm yet another project I don't have skills for, so I figured why sew it when I can just cut it, throw it on the table and call it a day?? Voila!

What I needed:

4 yards of burlap - $1.99/yard at Lens Mill

Now eventually, I am going to make this prettier. I am about to embark on a sewing lesson adventure starting the end of March for 6 weeks. So when I figure out how to turn on the machine, I will add some lace or something to the bottom edges.


Isn't this cute with the little frill on the bottom?

picture from tinalee56 on flickr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're really thinking ; )