I'm very honoured that Jamara from My North West Nest kindly passed this award to me! Thank you soo much Jamara. And now I'm to share 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 7 others.
here goes 7 quirky things about me:
1) I'm vertically challenged, ringing in at a whopping 5'2
2) Even though I'm well into my 30's, I still can't have my feet hang over the edge of my bed at night thanks to a certain horror flick...I don't watch scary stuff at all anymore!
3) To pass the time in the car when I was young, I'd jut my elbow out (just a little nudge so nobody else could really see me) in the spaces between trees or posts or signs that we pass by..does that make sense??? When there were alot of trees in a row, I looked like I was doing the funky chicken, uhhh I still do it today, weird??
4) I gave myself a hernia doing 500 sit ups
5) I have a space big enough to fit an extra toe between my big toe and my second toe on my right foot, does that mean you're really smart or something..don't answer that!
6) Until we bought our house now...I've moved every two years since I was 9.
7) I love to run...my escape from the world is my ipod (totally lovin Inna), my rbks' and the 55 minutes it takes me to run/walk my 9 km country route.
And that's me! Now to pass on the award, in no particular order....
4) A Place for Us
5) All Things Related
6) My Repurposed Life
7) Peace Love Sweater
These gals provide me with loads of motivation, inspiration and an overload of eye candy! Pop over to visit them all! It's the Long Weekend here. Hope you are all enjoying yours.