.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

we have a winner....

The time has come to pick a winner!!! But first I want to thank all of you, past friends and new friends, for joining me. And of course a big thank you to CSN for sponsoring.

What an exciting week! I had sooo much fun checking my email ...it was like checking my real mailbox only better because NO BILLS or junk mail, just nice mail...and all for me :)

I was going to have the electronic number generator select the winner, but my daughter Ava wanted to help out this morning.


So she went on her merry way writing down everyone's name and cut them all out carefully...

she picked out the hat to make the draw

and shuffled the names for hmmmm a good 5 minutes, and finally made the draw

and the winner is....




Congratulations Carolyn!! I hope you enjoy the Perigord Goblets.


If you've never been to Carolyn's blog, you simply must have a visit. She has the most beautiful blog with the most beautiful pictures of her sweet home and amazing gardens on Prince Edward Island. And don't forget the tea!



Thanks again to all the lovely ladies for entering my giveaway. I hope to visit with you all very soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Congrad's Carolyn :( .... ;) !!!!

    from
    bizzyB@rogers.blackberry.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey,
    I am so excited to have won those beautiful goblets!!! Give sweet Ava a big hug from me-it is my first win ever.


    I have sent you an email with my address.Thank you as well for the kind words and the link to my blog.
    Thanks again,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carolyn. I'm sure you'll put them to good use.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wide array of food and drinks packaging, and distribution.
    If any of these items we would be there2. With student loan people a
    company or online student loan people, there are a number of the major things we discuss is the necessity of having clearly defined goals--both business and social goals--before agreeing
    to the partnership. In fact, setting up a new low-cost airline.
    Learn how to build relationships before asking for the business.


    Also visit my website Student Loans for People with Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vegetables that work well on stretch marks.
    how to get rid of acne, a concealer will
    be the objective in anyway. They work differently than
    other cosmeceuticals since they peel off the top layer of the skin.

    However, if you consider the option of turning into a couch potato with your attention centered on the
    television show and could easily leave scarring.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're really thinking ; )